Thanks for visiting my blog! Today's project is a fun Halloween Treat card using Close To My Heart's A Little Love Petite Perks Stamp and Jeepers Creepers B&T Paper Packet. I also used the Artbooking and Artiste Cricut Cartridges to create this card. If you are a member of my Luvz2stamp Club, this project is featured as my August Club kit.
Circuit Design Space Project File Link:
Circuit Craftroom File Download:
Scissors, Tape Runner, 3D Foam Tape or Foam Squares, Black Ink, Foam Dauber, Cricut Machine or Circle Punches
Sponge edges of each layer as desired using a foam dauber and ink pad.
- Adhere the Small Jeepers Creepers tag die cut on top of the large Bamboo cardstock tag die cut using a tape runner.
- Follow the score marks on the pocket die and fold. Using your favorite (strong) adhesive add to the folded flaps and adhere on the bottom front of the tag card.Using a tape runner, adhere the spiderweb die cut on the left had side of the pocket.
- Using a black ink pad, stamp the “for you from me” sentiment on the center of the 1” Bamboo circle die cut. Use 3-D foam tape to adhere on the center of the spiderweb.
- Cut the black organza ribbon in 5” segments. Insert one side of the ribbon in the tag hole punch. Cut the ends to desired shape.
- Cut the hemp twine in 6” segments. Form a bow around the black organza ribbon.
Thank you for visiting luvz2scrapbook.com and I hope you enjoyed today's video tutorial. If you would like to see more video tutorials similar to this project, please give me a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe to my channel.