Thanks for visiting my blog! Today's project is a fun birthday card using Close To My Heart's Happy Happy Birthday Stamp and Magical B&T Paper Packet. The stamp is available through Close To My Heart for only $2.95, if you are a member of my Luvz2stamp Club, this project is featured as my June Club kit.
Circuit Design Space Project File Link:
Product Dimensions and Supply List:
- White Daisy Card Base – Layer A - 8.5” X 4.25”
- Colored Cardstock – Layer B - 4.25” X 4.25”
- Magical B&T Paper – Layer C – 4” X 4”
Scissors, Tape Runner, Glue Dot and 3D Foam Tape or Foam Squares, Black Pigment Ink Cricut Machine or Circle Punches
Sponge edges of each layer as desired using a foam dauber and ink pad.
- Layer A Card Base - The card base is a White Daisy card stock that measures 4.25" X 8.5", score at 4.25” and fold.
- Layer B - Using a tape runner adhere layer B on top center of layer A.
- Layers C - Using a tape runner adhere layer C on top of layer B.
- Stamp the sentiment on the 2.25" White Daisy Cardstock. Color Sentiment using your favorite markers or watercolor pencil.
- Adhere on top of black mickey head using a tape runner.
- Adhere on top of layer C using 3-D Foam tape.