Thanks for visiting my blog! Today's project is a simple Thank you card using Close To My Heart's Victorian Gratitude Stamp. This stamp is available through Close To My Heart for only $2.95, if you are a member of my Luvz2stamp Club, this project is featured as my April Club kit. For this project, I will also show you how to custom dye your ribbon to match the colors of your project.
- White Daisy Card Base – Layer A - 11” X 4.25”
- Canary Cardstock – Layer B - 4” X 5.5”
- Georgie B&T Paper – Layer C – 3” X 5.5”
- Georgie B&T Paper – Layer D – 1" X 5.5"
- Champagne Glitter Cardstock - 2.25" X 2.25"
- Colonial White Cardstock - 2"X2"
Scissors, Tape Runner, Glue Dot and 3D Foam Tape or Foam Squares, Ink Pad: Canary, Juniper Dye Ink Pads and Black Pigment Ink Pad (or similar colors), Heat Tool, Sponge Daubers
Sponge edges of each layer as desired using a foam dauber and ink pad.
- Layer A Card Base - The card base is a White Daisy card stock that measures 4.25" X 11", score at 5.5” and fold.
- Layer D - Using a tape runner adhere layer D on top center of layer C.
- Layers C - Using a tape runner adhere layer C on top of layer B.
- Tie the ribbon on the center of layer B and form a bow, push the bow to the left side to make room for the sentiment.
- Using the black pigment ink, stamp the "Thank You" sentiment on the center of the colonial white cardstock. Add clear embossing powder and apply heat using the heat tool. When the image is glossy and raised, the image is ready.
- Using glue dots, adhere the sentiment on top of the champagne glitter cardstock.
- Use foam squares or foam tape to adhere the sentiment on the front of the card.
- Using a tape runner, adhere layer B on the card base.
Thank you for visiting luvz2scrapbook.com and I hope you enjoyed today's video tutorial. If you would like to see more video tutorials similar to this project, please give me a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe to my channel.