Welcome to another Luvz2stamp Club Project. This month's card kit project features Close To My Hearts Timely Wish Occasions stamp and the Kaleidoscope Paper Packet. This is set consists of three different types of projects using the same patterned paper and stamp. All club members participating in the month of December will be receiving a set of pre-cut and pre-scored project kit along with the stamp set and embellishments needed to complete the project.
|Project No. 1 "Make A Wish Card"|
- White Daisy Card Base – Layer A - 5.5” X 8.5”
- Kaleidoscope B&T Paper – Layer B - 4” X 5.25”
- Kaleidoscope B&T Paper – Layer C – 0.75” X 4”
- Pear Cardstock – Layer D – 2.75” X 2.75”
- Kaleidoscope Purple B&T Paper- Layer E - 2.5” X 2.5”
- White Daisy Label Cut Outs – Layer F
- Kaleidoscope Polka Dot Zip Strips - .50” X 5.5”
- White Envelopes
- Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon (cut to size)
Scissors, Tape Runner, Glue Dot and 3D Foam Tape or Foam Squares, Ink Pad: Pear or Similar Color
Sponge edges of each layer as desired using a foam dauber and ink pad.
- Layer A Card Base - The card base is a White Daisy card stock that measures 5.5" X 8.5", score at 4.25” and fold.
- Layer B - Using a tape runner adhere layer B on top of layer A.
- Layers C - Using a tape runner adhere layer C on top of layer B about 1.5” from the bottom.
- Layers E - Using a tape runner adhere layer E on top of layer D.
- Stamp the “Make A Wish” sentiment on the center of layer F using a Pear ink pad or similar color. Adhere using a tape runner on top of layer E.
- Using the Thistle Diagonal Stripped Ribbon, form a bow, cut to size and adhere on the bottom of the “Make A Wish” sentiment using a glue dot or liquid adhesive.
- Adhere assembled sentiment layer on top center of layer C.
- For the inside of the card, adhere the zip strip on the right hand corner of the inside of the card ¼” from the edge.