For the last 5 years, Vera Yates and Jennifer McGuire have been collecting cards and sending them to the elderly who live in nursing homes in the US and Canada. This year, my upline manager Sandie Alford is bringing our team and a few close friends together to create cards to send to the Caring Hearts card drive. If you are interested in participating, you can mail these cards directly to Caring Hearts Card Drive at one of the addresses listed below:
- Vera Yates, 109 N. Post Oak Lane Ste. 430, Houston, TX 77024
- Card Drive, c/o Tina Schrof , P.O. Box 75, Springboro, Ohio 45066
- Linda Langes, c/o Gilston State School, 588 Worongary Road, GILSTON QLD 421
- Piney-fine, Attn: Anita, P.O. Box 30, Piney, MBR0A 1 K0, Canada Caroline Bredeson, 7 Brown Street, Ottawa, ON K1S 1L9, Canada
- This card drive will be going on till November 28, 2014. We need to receive your card by November 28, 2014.
- Please make the cards for Christmas or Holiday Wishes. Anyone can send a card, your children, church group, scout troops, etc.
- All cards need to have a message in it (it can be stamped or hand written).
- Please sign your name and where you are from.
- Please include an envelope for each card and please don't seal the envelope.
- Please stick to just cards (standard size A2 or 4-1/4" x 5-1/2")
- And please don't use any pins (safety reason).
You can find more information regarding the card drive on Vera Yates blog and Jennifer McGuire's blog. This is a great opportunity to get together and make cards for a cause.