Today’s card project features the cards I created for the 2015 Close To My Heart Convention Swap. This easel card was created using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge, Brush B & T Paper Packet and the Be Your Own Kind of Wonderful Stamp Set.
Thank you for visiting luvz2scrapbook.com and I hope you enjoyed today's video tutorial. If you would like to see more video tutorials similar to this project, please give me a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe to my channel.
Close To My Heart Products: Click on product to view item
- Cricut Artiste Cartridge
- Brushed B & T Paper Packet
- Be Your Own Kind of Wonderful Stamp Set
- White Daisy Cardstock
- Pixie Cardstock
- Canary Cardstock
- Pear Cardstock
- Pink Glitter Paper
- Pixie Extra Thick Twine
- Black Exclusive Ink Pad
- 3-D Foam Tape
- 3L EZ Dots Adhesive (Tape Runner)
- Using the close to my heart score board, score the card base at 5 ½ and 2 ¾ and fold in half. Fold the 2 ¾ score towards the inside of the card to form the easel.
- Adhere the 4” X 5 ¼” Pixie cardstock to the inside of the card using a tape runner.
- Using the Pixie ink pad and a foam blender or sponge dauber, ink the edges of the floral side of the Brushed Patterned Paper. Using a tape runner, adhere this layer to a 2 1/5 X 4” Pixie cardstock and add to the (2) panels on the front of the card.
- Take the 2 3/8 X 2 3/8 White daisy card stock and stamp the sentiment “ Be Your own kind of wonderful” sentiment using the black ink pad. Adhere the sentiment to the center of the canary frame.
- Add some 3-D foam tape only to the bottom of the canary frame and adhere to the center of the front of the card. This is the part of the card that will be standing up when the card is on the easel position.
- Using some glue dots, add the butterfly cut from the Artiste Cartridge on Glitter Paper towards the top center of the sentiment.
- To make sure that the card stays in the easel position when open, take the scallop border cut on the Pear cardstock and adhere on the edge of the ½” X 4 Patterned Paper using a 1/8” score tape or liquid glass.
- Add some 3D foam tape to this layer and adhere ¼” from the bottom edge of the inside of the card.
- The last step is forming a small bow using some Pixie Extra Thick Twine. Adhere the bow on the bottom center of the front sentiment of the card.
I have some left over cards from the convention swap and would like to give some away for free. All you have to do is leave a comment. I will pick 5 people and announce the winners on my blog.
If you have any questions regarding today’s project please feel free to email me at email@example.com