Today’s project features Close To My Heart’s Wanderful Paper Packet and Complements. I am getting ready to go on a small vacation with my family and thought that a getaway scrapbook layout is a great project to share with you today.
This is a simple one page layout created without any stamping, I plan to expand this to a two-page layout in the future when I have all my photos printed.
If you are visiting my blog from the Heart 2 Heart Challenge "Around The World: Maps!" welcome to my blog and I hope you like today's layout project.
Tools: Trimmer, Scissors, Acrylic Blocks
CTMH Products Used:
- Wanderful Paper Packet
- Wanderful Complements
- Colonial White Card Stock
- Flaxen Card Stock (2 are included in the Wanderful Paper Packet)
- Flaxen Extra Thick Twine
- Liquid Glass
A - Lay Out Base - 12" X 12" Colonial White Card Stock
B - Patterned Paper Border Trim 1/2" X 12"
C - Patterned Paper (Cream Colored Passport Patterned Paper) 4" X 12"
D - Patterned Paper (Blue Polka Dots) 8" X 12"
E - Patterned Paper (Dark Pattern) 1" X 11.5"
F - Photo Mats (2) - Flaxen Card Stock
- The base layer for the page two layout is a 12" X 12" Colonial White Card Stock.
- Using a tape runner, adhere layer C on the right side edge of layer A.
- Adhere layer D on the left side edge of layer A.
- Adhere layer B on the top edge of the layout.
- Adhere layer E on the center of layer C and D below layer B
- Add the stickers (from the complements) "Here", "There" and "Everywhere" on top of layer C in a diagonal pattern.
- Add the sticker (from the complements) "The Ultimate Getaway" on the top of layer D for a title.
- Add the (2) 4 X 6 Flaxen Photo Mats on layer D.
- Use the liquid crystal and add a line on the left and right edges of layer E. Add the Flaxen Extra Thick Twine and trim to size.
If you have any questions about the products, tools, dimensions and instructions, feel free to e-mail me at luvz2scrapbook.com.