I know it's not Monday but our team "The Busy Bees Stampers" have been challenged by our awesome team leader Sandie to participate in the Mojo Monday madness. This sketch is special to Julie because this was her very first sketch. So to celebrate with her I am posting my first Mojo Monday card using Close To My Hearts' "Team Player" stamp set.
This is this the Mojo Monday 400 sketch:
In addition to this very special Mojo Monday sketch, Julie is offering two spots on her design team and "I want to be a Mojo Monday designer"!
"Good Sport Card"
Close To My Heart Products: Click on the link below to view the products
- Pacifica Cardstock
- White Daisy Cardstock
- Cranberry Cardstock
- In The Background Stamp Set
- Indian Corn Blue Ink Pad
- Cranberry Ink Pad
- White Shimmer Trim
- ShinHan Touch Twin Marker (R11 Carmine)
- Score Board
- 3-D Foam Tape
- Sizzix Star Embossing Folder
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush
- Star Dies (assorted sizes) I used the Spellbinders Five Stars Nestabilities
- Die Cutting Machine
- Card Base - 8.5" X 5.5"
- Pacifica Cardstock layer - 3.75" X 5"
- Cranberry Cardstock layer - 4" X 5.25"
- Using an 8.5" X 5.5"White Daisy Card Stock Base, score at 4.25"fold in half.
- Stamp the diagonal stripes using the Pacifica ink on the card base.
- Adhere the Cranberry Card Stock using a tape runner.
- Cut the corner of the Pacifica cardstock using a Star die and a die cutting machine.
- Place the cardstock in the center of the star embossing folder and run through the die cutting machine. Distress the cardstock using a buffer.
- Cut a smaller Star die and stamp "Good Sport" using the cranberry ink pad. Adhere to the bottom left corner of the cranberry layer. Trim the sides that overlap.
- Color the white shimmer trim with the ShinHan Touch Twin Marker in Carmine. Adhere on top of the Pacifica cardstock.
- Adhere the Pacifica cardstock on the center of the cranberry cardstock using 3-D Foam Tape
- To add some sparkle, use the Wink of Stella clear glitter brush and add some to the star.