If you have come here from Catherine's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.
If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog
This month we have 43 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the new products from the Seasonal Expressions I catalog and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
Meow You Doin?
Tools: Trimmer, Scissors, Cuttlebug Machine, Acrylic Blocks and Bone Folder
Stamps: Friendly Pets (B1481)
CTMH Products Used:
- Jackson Paper Packet (X7195B)
- Cocoa Card Stock (2 sheets come with the Jackson Paper Packet)
- Black Card Stock
- Black Archival Ink Pad
- Extra Thick Twine Glacier
- Woodgrain Embossing Folder
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- ShinHan Touch Twin Markers (Marigold, Golden Yellow, Mahogany, Carmine, Light Grey 4)
- Card Base - The card base is a black card stock that measures 5.5" X 8.5", scored at the center and folded in half.
- Layer 1 - Cocoa Card Stock measuring 4" X 5.25" Use Woodgrain Embossing Folder and Cuttlebug or Big Shot Machine to emboss the cardstock.
- Layer 2 - From the Jackson Paper Packet cut a piece at 1.5" X 4"
- Layer 3 - Cut the opposite side (Brown) 1" X 4" and adhere on top of layer 2.
- Wrap Glacier Extra Thick Twine twice around layer 2/3 and adhere on top of layer 1 using 3D Foam Tape.
- Stamp the Cat image on a piece of White Daisy cardstock measuring 2.5" X 3.5" using a black archival ink. Color image using ShinHan Touch Twin Markers.
- Add patterned paper on the sides of the White Daisy Cardstock and adhere to the front center of the card using 3-D Foam tape.
Now "Hop" on over to Tina's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!
Remember, all the products from the Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book are only available until June 30th, 2015! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to order your Close To My Heart products.