Today's everyday card project is a super simple but elegant card, you can substitute the sentiment for any occasion or image desired. Change out the ribbon or use patterned paper or another embossed cardstock to add your own style to this card. This card has mix of both wet and dry embossing techniques.
- White Daisy Card Stock
- Black Card Stock
- Black Pigment Ink Pad
- Ranger Superfine Clear Embossing Powder
- Damask Embossing Folder
- 3-D Foam Tape
- Tape Runner or Liquid Crystal
- Close To My Heart Just to Say Cricut Collection (from the Artfully Sent Kit)
- Black Satin Ribbon
- Paper Trimmer
- Cuttlebug or Big Shot
- Craft Heater
- Label Punch or Cricut label cut out
Card Base - 5.5" X 8.5"
A - 4" X 5.25" (Black Card Stock)
B - 3.75" X 5" (White Daisy Card Stock)
- Using a 5.5" X 8.5" Black Card Stock as Base, score in center and fold in half.
- Run the White Daisy Card Stock through a Big Shot or Cuttlebug machine with the Damask Embossing Folder.
- Adhere Black Satin Ribbon to center of embossed layer B and adhere to card base.
- Add Black label on center using 3-D foam tape.
- Stamp the "Congratulations" sentiment using a Black Pigment Ink Pad on a white label, add Range Superfine Clear Embossing Powder and heat set with a craft heater. Use a 3D foam tape to adhere on top of the black label.
- For the card inside, use White Daisy card stock and cut at 4" X 5.25".