I apologize for the late post, I tried to create a video tutorial for this card but I was not quite satisfied with the quality of the video lighting so I had to scratch that out.
This vibrant but quick and easy card was created using the Pretty Petals Flair stamp set from Close To My Heart. I posted a card on my Facebook page a few weeks ago using this same stamp set and stamping technique.
- White Daisy Card Stock
- Lagoon Card Stock
- Chocolate Card Stock
- Lagoon Ink Pad
- Chocolate Ink Pad
- Teal Shimmer Trim
- White Satin Ribbon
- 3-D Foam Tape
- Tape Runner or Liquid Crystal
- Close To My Heart Pretty Petals Flair Stamp Set (C1599)
- Paper Trimmer
Card Base - 4.25" X 11"
A - 4" X 5.25"
B - 3.75" X 5"
C - Teal Shimmer Trim X 2 cut at 3.75"
D - .50" X 3.75"
- Using an 11" X 4.25" Lagoon Card Stock Base, score in center and fold in
- Using the back of the flower stamp and the lagoon ink pad, add ink and stamp off on a piece of scratch paper (Second Generation Stamping Technique) then stamp on layer B (3.75" X 5" White Daisy Card Stock). Using the chocolate ink pad stamp the circle bud on the center of the flower. Repeat process until desired pattern is completed.
- Adhere layer B on top of layer A using a tape runner or liquid crystal.
- Add layer C (Teal Shimmer Trim) 1" towards the top of layer B.
- Stamp the "Thinking of You" sentiment using Chocolate Ink Pad on layer D, add 3-D foam tape and adhere on top of layer C.
- Add Satin ribbon 1/2" from the left edge of layer B. Adhere to card base using 3-D foam tape.
- For the card inside, use White Daisy card stock and cut at 4" X 5.25", use a sponge and Lagoon ink pad to sponge the edges. Using the same process in step #2 stamp only the bottom right hand corner of the card stock. Adhere to the center of the inside of the card.