Today's project features Close To My Hearts "Be Your Own Kind of Wonderful" Stamp Set and the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. I wanted to create a card that can be used with any stamp set and patterned paper. The embossed paper doily was my favorite part of the project. The damask embossing folder made the paper doily elegant with it's rich textured pattern.
Thank you for visiting luvz2scrapbook.com and I hope you enjoyed today's video tutorial. If you would like to see more video tutorials similar to this project, please give me a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe to my channel.
Close To My Heart Products: Click on the link below to view the products
- Be Your Own Kind of Wonderful Stamp Set
- White Daisy Cardstock
- Juniper Cardstock
- Brushed B & T Paper Packet
- Juniper Ink Pad
- Black Ink Pad
- Glacier Extra Thick Twine (Will be available on 4/1/2015)
- Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
- Damask Embossing Folder
- Sleek Strips 6" Silver Rhinestone from Want2Scrap
- Mini Glue Dots
- Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive
- Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares
- Cricut Explore or Expression
- Cuttlebug or Big Shot Machine
Card Base - 10" X 5" (Score on center at 5")
Inside Card - Label Frame 4.94" X 4.89"
Doily - 4.5"
Juniper Circle - 3"
White Daisy Circle - 2.75"
Butterfly - 2" X 1.25"
Cricut Design Space Project File Link: <CLICK HERE>