On today's everyday cards project, I created this fun and easy card using black and white inks and card stock. I also used two types of embossing techniques, dry embossing (embossing folders) and wet embossing (ink and powder). Try them both and see which one you like best.
- White Daisy Card Stock
- Black Card Stock
- Black Ink Pad
- Bitty Sparkles
- Damask Embossing Folder
- Ranger Superfine White Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink
- 3-D Foam Tape
- Tape Runner or Liquid Crystal
- Close To My Heart Funky Blossom Stamp Set (B1452)
- Paper Trimmer
- Craft Heater
- Big Shot or Cuttlebug
Card Base - 4.25" X 11"
A - 4" X 5.25
B - 2.5" X 5"
C - 5/8" X 4"
D - 1.5" X 2" (Frame)
E - Embellishment
- Using an 11" X 4.25" White Daisy Card Stock Base, score in center and fold in
- Emboss layer B using Damask embossing folder and Big Shot or Cuttlebug machine. Adhere layer B on top of layer A using a tape runner or Liquid crystal.
- Stamp Chevron image on layer C and adhere layer C on top of layer B using 3-D foam tape.
- Stamp "May your day..." sentiment on layer D using Versamark ink. Add Range super fine white embossing powder and heat set with a craft heater. Adhere on top of layer C 1/2" from the edge of the card base.
- Stamp flower image using black ink pad on white daisy card stock. Fuzzy cut and adhere on bottom left hand corner of layer B using 3-D foam tape.
- Add bitty sparkles on the right hand corner of layer A.
- For the card inside, use black card stock and cut at 4" X 5.25" and layer white daisy card stock cut at 3.75" X 5". Using black ink pad, stamp "Thanks" sentiment on center of inside of card.