- White Daisy Card Stock
- Slate Card Stock
- Black Card Stock
- Slate Diagonal Striped Ribbon
- Ranger White Superfine Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink
- Slate Ink Pad
- 3-D Foam Tape
- Tape Runner or Liquid Crystal
- In the Background Stamp Set (D1540)
- Casual Expressions Stamp Set (D1525)
- Paper Trimmer
- Corner Chomper
- Craft Heater
- Sponge Dauber
- Cricut Machine
- Die Cutting/Embossing Machine
A - Card Base - (A2) 11" X 4.25"
B - 4.5" X 3.75"
C - 3.5" X 4.25"
D - 2-1/8" X 2-1/8"
- Using an 11" X 4.25" White Daisy Card Stock Base, score in center and fold in half. Use corner chomper or corner rounder tool to round bottom corners. From the "In the Background" stamp set, use the Chevron stamp and slate ink pad to create the back ground.
- Use a sponge dauber and the slate ink pad to ink the edges of layer B (slate card stock). Wrap the Slate Diagonal Striped Ribbon around layer B and tie a bow.
- Use the Close To My Heart Chevron Embossing folder on a White Daisy card stock. Adhere 1/4" from the top of layer B using a tape runner or liquid crystal.
- Align layer B at the top of layer A and use 3-D foam tape to adhere layer B on top of layer A
- Use a Cricut machine to cut the label image from the Artiste cartridge. Stamp the "Celebrate Today" image using Versamark Ink on a Slate card stock. Add Ranger White Superfine Embossing Powder and heat set with a craft heater. Adhere to center of layer D.
- Adhere layer D on top of layer C to finish the card.