- White Daisy Card Stock
- Black Card Stock
- Heart Strings Paper Packet
- Red Baker's Twine
- Ranger White Superfine Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink
- Ruby Ink Pad
- Black Ink Pad
- 3-D Foam Tape
- Tape Runner or Liquid Crystal
- Forever in My Heart C1604 Stamp Set
- Paper Trimmer
- Craft Hear
- Sponge Dauber
Card Base - (A2) 4.25" X 11"
A - 5.25" X 4" (cut 2)
B - 4.5" X 3.75"
C - 3.75 X 1"
D - 5" X 3.75"
- Using an 4.25" X 11" White Daisy Card Stock Base, score in center and fold in half.
- Stamp "Happy Valentines Day" sentiment using Versamark Ink at te bottom of the black card stock. Add Ranger White Superfine Embossing Powder and heat set with a craft heater. Attach black card stock to front of the card base using a tape runner or liquid crystal.
- Use a sponge dauber ad Ruby Ink Pad and sponge the ends of the Heart Strings patterned paper. Attach piece B to front of piece A, placing it 1/8" from the top.
- Wrap Red Baker's Twine around piece C 3 times and tie on center. Use 3-D Foam Tape to adhere to center front of piece B.
- Stamp larger heart image using Versamark Ink on a black card stock. Add Ranger White Superfine Embossing Powder and heat set with a craft heater. Fuzzy cut heart, leaving a thin border. Use 3-D Foam Tape to adhere to center front of piece C.'
- Adhere the second sheet of piece A to the inside of the card.
- Using the black ink pad, stamp the "Always on my mind..." sentiment on center of piece D. Stamp cupid on bottom left corner using the Ruby Ink Pad. Adhere piece D on top of piece A.