If you have come here from Catherine's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.
If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog
This month we have 38 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the new products from the Seasonal Expressions I catalog and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
Someone Special Flip Card
Cricut Cartridge: Close To My Heart Artfully Sent and Art Philosophy
Tools: Cricut Machine, Trimmer, Scissors, Sponge Daubers, Acrylic Blocks and Bone Folder
Stamps: Someone Special (C1607)
CTMH Products Used:
- Hopscotch Paper Packet (X7194B)
- Sunset Card Stock (1 sheet comes with the Hopscotch Paper Packet) (X5758)
- Colonial White Card Stock (1388)
- Topiary Ink Pad (Z2155)
- Sunset Ink Pad (Z2191)
- Extra Thick Twine Pixie (Z3035)
- Extra Thick Twine Flaxen (Z3036)
- Junebug Puffies (Z3038)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
1. Card Base - From the Artfully Sent Cartridge (page 34) cut the circle flip card using the Coral card stock. The card base measures 5.5" X 8.5", scored at the center and folded in half. From the top cover, fold the flap up at center to create the circle flip.
2. Layer 1 - To create the layers for the card, cut a second sheet of the card base on the Cricut machine using a double sided paper from the Hopscotch paper packet. Trim the second sheet by following the cut pattern below.
3. Layer 2 - From the Art Philosophy Cartridge (page 66) Cut the flower2 image using the Hopscotch Paper.
4. Accent 1 (exterior) - Cut a circle shape using the colonial white card stock. Stamp the flower image from the "Someone Special" stamp set using the sunset ink pad. Create a mask of the flower before stamping the leaves to enable the "tuck" effect. Use the 3D foam tape to adhere to the circle flap.
5. Sentiment (interior) – Cut another circle shape using the colonial white card stock. Stamp the smaller flower image using the sunset ink pad and the “If friends were flowers…” using the topiary ink pad (place the sentiment on the acrylic block in a curved shape to wrap the stamp around the flower). Adhere the sentiment to the center of the flower2 image using liquid glass or tape runner, make sure that the sentiment is hidden when card is in closed position.
6. Add a final touch to the card by using the Pixie and Flaxen Extra Thick Twin and wrap around the front flap of the card and form a simple knot. Add the gold butterfly from the Junebug Puffies sticker sheet at the bottom right hand inside of the card.
If you have a Cricut Explore, you can access the project link on Cricut Design Space by following this link - Someone Special Cricut Design Space Project
Now "Hop" on over to Pricilla's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!
Remember, all the products from the Seasonal Expressions I Idea Book are only available until March 31, 2015! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to order your Close To My Heart products.