Thanksgiving is right around the corner and thought I should create one more thanksgiving card to share with everyone. On today's sketch I used Close to my Heart's Art Philosophy and Artbooking cricut cartridges.
This simple but elegant thanksgiving card can be made in a variety of colors, just add your personal touch by using embellishments and printed paper.
Cricut Cartridge: Close To My Heart Art Philosophy and Artbooking
Materials Used: Colonial White, Chocolate (or Brown Kraft), Topiary, Gold Rush, Black and Honey Card Stock
Tools: Adhesive and Cricut Machine
- Card Base - I used the Chocolate card stock (I also recommend Brown Kraft) to cut the card base from the Art Philosophy cartridge. Score the center and fold in half.
- Outside Layer - Cut the Flourish Background Image from the Art Philosophy Cartridge (M42CC24) in Colonial White Cardstock at .50" smaller than the card base and adhere to the Chocolate Card Base
- Title - Cut the fancy label using from the Art Philosophy Cartridge in Black card stock. I recommend using stamps for the greeting instead of cutting the letters on your cricut. To create a chalk board look, use Close to my heart's White Daisy or Colonial White Pigment Inks.
- Accent - Cut the pumpkins and vine using the Artbooking Cartridge. The card stock colors recommended can be substituted with patterned or glitter paper.
- Card Inside - Using Colonial White Card Stock I cut another card base .25" smaller, cut in center and adhere to inside of card base.
- I recommend using CTMH Liquid Glass or Bonding Memories glue pen to adhere the layers and foam dots to give the accent and title some dimensions.
If you have the Cricut Explore machine, here's the link to the project alterations from Cricut Design Space
Reminder - you have to own the cartridges to cut the images from Design Space.
If you have any questions regarding the products and directions used on this layout, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.