This easy scrapbook layout was designed on the Cricut Design Space using images from Close To My Heart's Artbooking Cartridge. You can make this scrapbook page in a variety of sizes using plain colored card stock.
Cricut Cartridge: Close To My Heart Artbooking
Materials Used: White Daisy, Cranberry, Pacifica, Topiary and Black colored card stock, Silver Glitter Paper
Tools: Tape Runner, 3-D Foam Tape, Bonding Memories Glue Pen and Cricut Machine
- Base - Daisy White Card Stock
- Layer 1 - Cut 11.75" X 11.75" frame from Artbooking Cartridge in Pacifica Cardstock.
- Title - Cut "Holidays" & "Merry & Bright" in Cranberry Cardstock. Using the Cricut Design Space I created a black backing by duplicating the image and removing the contours where the holes exist, then I grouped together.
- Accent #1 - I cut the ornament background inside the circle frame in Silver Glitter Paper using Artbooking cartridge on Cricut Machine. Using the Cricut Design Space, I used the slice feature to create a perfect circular shape from the ornament overlay.
- Accent #2 - I welded 3 separate ornament borders on the Cricut Design Space before cutting the image on the cricut machine using ailver glitter paper and a White Daisy Cardstock backing.
- Accent #3 - Cut the Tree in Topiary Cardstock and Reindeer in Silver Glitter paper.
- I recommend using CTMH Liquid Glass or Bonding Memories glue pen to adhere the layers and 3-D Foam tape to give the accent frame dimensions. Feel free to add your own touch to this quick and easy scrapbook layout.
If you have any questions regarding the products and directions used on this layout, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.