I love coffee! I know a lot of people who love coffee and receiving gift cards to their favorite coffee shop is always awesome.
This is a simple and easy Thank you card with a gift card insert that can be made in a variety of colors, just add your personal touch by using embellishments and printed paper.
Cricut Cartridge: Close To My Heart Artiste and Artfully Sent
Materials Used: White Daisy, Lagoon and Chocolate Card Stock
Tools: Adhesive and Cricut Machine
- Card Base - I used the Chocolate card stock for the A2 Card Base. (If you are going to cut the card base on your Cricut, I used the George Basic and altered it in design space, otherwise just cut the base 8" X 5.5", score in the middle and fold)
- Outside Layer - Cut the Cup Sentiment Card Image from the Artfully Sent Cartridge (M100D09) in Lagoon Cardstock at 7.75" X 5.25" and adhere to the Chocolate Card Base
- Title - Cut the Banner in Chocolate Card Stock and a second Banner for top layer. Cut "Thank You" using Artfully Sent Font in Lagoon Card Stock. Adhere Banner Titlte to the front of the card using 3D Foam Tape.
- Gift Card Insert - Using the artiste cartridge, I cut the gift card insert in Lagoon Card stock (image#M4630E) and adhered to the inside of the card.
- I recommend using CTMH Liquid Glass or Bonding Memories glue pen to adhere the layers and foam dots to give the accent and title some dimensions. Feel free to add your own touch to the card.
Here's the link to the project alterations from Cricut Design Space
Reminder - you have to own the cartridges to cut the images from Design Space.
If you have any questions regarding the products and directions used on this layout, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.