This is a fun and colorful Birthday card designed on the Cricut Design Space using images from Close To My Heart's Artbooking Cartridge. You can make this card in a variety of sizes and can easily mass produce in little time.
Cricut Cartridge: Close To My Heart Artbooking
Materials Used: Pacifica, Daisy White, Sky, Thistle, Barn Red, Black and Honey colored card stock
Tools: Adhesive and Cricut Machine
1. Card Base - Cut card base at 10" x 5" using Pacifica card stock and score at 5" then fold.
2. Layer 1 - Cut 4.75" X 4.75" Honey card stock.
3. Layer 2 - Numbers frame cut on Barn Red card stock
4. Title - Cut 2 layers of decorative frame. The base in black card stock and top layer in Daisy White cut 1/4" smaller than base. Cut "Happy Birthday!" in Pacifica card stock.
5. Accent - Cut the cupcake base in Thistle and top layer using Sky card stock. Add a black circle to accentuate the age of the birthday card recipient.
6. I recommend using CTMH Liquid Glass or Bonding Memories glue pen to adhere the layers and foam dots to give the accent and title some dimensions. Feel free to add your own touch to this quick and easy card.
If you have any questions regarding the products and directions used on this layout, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.