This easy scrapbook layout was designed on the Cricut Design Space using images from Close To My Heart's Art Philosophy Cartridge. You can make this scrapbook page in a variety of sizes using plain colored card stock, patterned paper or glitter paper. Add your favorite embellishments and photos to fit your needs.
Cricut Cartridge: Close To My Heart Art Philosophy
Materials Used: White Daisy, Champagne, Whisper, Slate and Black colored card stock, Silver Glitter Paper
Tools: Tape Runner, 3-D Foam Tape, Bonding Memories Glue Pen and Cricut Machine
- Base - Champagne card stock
- Layer 1 - Cut 9" X 12" frame from Art Philosophy White Daisy card stock.
- Title - Cut "To Have and to Hold" in black card stock Art Philosophy Font. .
- Accent #1 - Cut (2) 4 X 6 decorative frames from Art Philosophy cartridge using black card stock for outer frame and champagne for inside back ground.
- Accent #2 - Cut (4) 4" flourishes in black card stock from Art Philosophy cartridge.
- Accent #3 - Cut fancy frame using black card stock for backing and white daisy for top frame. Add names of bride and groom.
- Accent#4 - Cut key in whisper card stock for top layer and slate in back layer. Add to center of the frames.
If you have any questions regarding the products and directions used on this layout, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.