Cricut Cartridge: Close To My Heart Artfully Sent
Tools: Cricut Machine, Trimmer, Scissors, Folding Bone, Sponge Daubers, Tape Runner, Bonding Memories Glue Pen
Stamps: Perfect Fit Halloween (B1413)
CTMH Products Used:
- Scaredy Cat Paper Packet (X7185B)
- Scaredy Cat Assortment (Z3011)
- Colonial White Card Stock (1388)
- Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon (Z1990)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Black Ink Pad (Z2105)
- Gypsy Ink Pad (Z2190)
- Sunset Ink Pad (Z2191)
- 1 1/4" Circle Punch
- Card Base - Main card base was cut in Scaredy Cat Paper using the Artfully Sent Cartridge. For the card base I used design space to hide the contours of the flower shape in the center of the 3 scallops. Card base measures 4.25" X 5.5" when folded in half.
- Layer 1 - Stamp 3 assorted images using the Perfect Fit Thanksgiving Stamp Set. Mix and match colors as desired. Punch out circles using 1 1/4" circle punch and use 3D foam tape to adhere to center of scallops.
- Layer 2 - Trim the border from the bottom of printed paper and adhere on the left front side of the flip fold. I used the black ink pad to sponge the edges of the card. Create a mini bow from the Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon and adhere to the top of the strip.
- Accent - Add one of each color of the stars from the Scaredy Cat Assortment.
- I used the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Marker to add some glitz to my card.
If you have any questions regarding the tools, products and assembly instructions, feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org All CTMH products and tools are available for purchase through my website at www.luvz2scrapbook.ctmh.com