This easy scrapbook layout was designed on the Cricut Design Space using images from Close To My Heart's Artbooking Cartridge. You can make this scrapbook page in a variety of sizes using plain colored card stock.
Cricut Cartridge: Close To My Heart Artbooking
Materials Used: White Daisy, Slate, Cranberry, Goldrush and Black colored card stock
Tools: Tape Runner, 3-D Foam Tape, Bonding Memories Glue Pen and Cricut Machine
1. Base - Slate Card Stock
2. Layer 1 - Cut 2 3X3 frames White Daisy Cardstock.
3. Title - Cut "Beware" in Goldrush Cardstocl
4. Accent #1 - Cut Bats, Cat and Haunted House in Black Cardstock using Artbooking cartridge on Cricut Machine
5. Accent #2 - I welded 3 separate fences on the Cricut Design Space before cutting the image on the cricut machine using cranberry cardstock.
6. I recommend using CTMH Liquid Glass or Bonding Memories glue pen to adhere the layers and 3-D Foam tape to give the accent frame dimensions. Feel free to add your own touch to this quick and easy scrapbook layout.
If you have any questions regarding the products and directions used on this layout, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.