This easy scrapbook layout was designed on the Cricut Design Space using images from Close To My Heart's Artiste Cartridge. You can make this scrapbook page in a variety of sizes using plain colored card stock.
Cricut Cartridge: Close To My Heart Artiste
Materials Used: White Daisy, Slate, Glacier, Honey, Pacifica, Barn Red and Black colored card stock
Tools: Tape Runner, 3-D Foam Tape, Bonding Memories Glue Pen, Baker's Twine and Cricut Machine
1. Base - Pacifica Card Stock
2. Layer 1 - Cut Notebook Image from Artiste Cartridge in White Daisy Cardstock.
3. Title - Cut Penant in Glacier Cardstock and Title "Think Grow Learn" in Barn Red Card stock.
4. Accent #1 - Cut penant frame in Honey Colored Card Stock and Arrow accent in Slate Card Stock
5. Accent #2 - Cut numbers border in Black Card Stock.
6. I recommend using CTMH Liquid Glass or Bonding Memories glue pen to adhere the layers and 3-D Foam tape to give the accent frame dimensions. Feel free to add your own touch to this quick and easy scrapbook layout.
If you have any questions regarding the products and directions used on this layout, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.