This easy scrapbook layout was designed on the Cricut Design Space using images from Close To My Heart's Artbooking Cartridge. You can make this scrapbook page in a variety of sizes using plain colored card stock.
Cricut Cartridge: Close To My Heart Artbooking
Materials Used: White Daisy, Honey, Barn Red, Bamboo and Pacifica colored card stock
Tools: Tape Runner, 3-D Foam Tape, Bonding Memories Glue Pen and Cricut Machine
- Base - Honey Card Stock
- Layer 1 - Cut Pacifica Card Stock 1/4" smaller than Honey Card Stock (example: 12X12 Honey Card stock = 11 3/4 X 11 3/4 Pacifica Card Stock)
- Overlay - Use White Daisy card stock to cut the image (Using the Cricut Design Space and Cricut Explore, I was able to weld the "First Day" title on the Photo Mat, I also eliminated 2 of the frame cuts by using the contour feature) on your Cricut Machine.
- Accent Frame - Barn Red Card Stock "ABC" accent frame cut on Cricut Machine.
- Frame Mat -This is the "ABC" frame mat, I used Bamboo Card Stock and created a base layer on my Cricut by removing the cuts using the contour feature.
- I recommend using CTMH Liquid Glass or Bonding Memories glue pen to adhere the layers and 3-D Foam tape to give the accent frame dimensions. Feel free to add your own touch to this quick and easy scrapbook layout.
If you have any questions regarding the products and directions used on this layout, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.