This is a simple and fun Halloween layout designed on the Cricut Design Space using images from Close To My Heart's Artbooking Cartridge. You can make this card in a variety of sizes and can easily mass produce in little time.
Cricut Cartridge: Close To My Heart Artbooking
Materials Used: Black, Daisy White, Autumn Terracotta and Honey colored card stock
Tools: Adhesive and Cricut Machine
- Card Base - A2 size (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") using Autumn Terracotta card stock score at 4 1/4" and fold.
- Layer 1 - (Cobweb) Set your image size to 4" X 5.25" and cut on a Daisy White card stock.
- Title - "BOO" Use a Black card stock to cut the "BOO" image at 1 1/4" X 3" on your Cricut Machine. If you have a Cricut Explore, you can create a shadow layer on Cricut Design Space by removing the interior contours (or the visible holes) using the Gold Rush card stock.
- Accent - Cut the Spider image using the Black card stock, at least 2" in size.
- I recommend using CTMH Liquid Glass or Bonding Memories glue pen to adhere the layers and foam dots to give the accent and title some dimensions. Feel free to add your own touch to this quick and easy card.
If you have any questions regarding the products and directions used on this layout, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.