Cricut Cartridge: Close To My Heart Artiste
Tools: Cricut Machine, Sewing Machine, Trimmer, Scissors, Folding Bone, Sponge Daubers, Tape Runner, Bonding Memories Glue Pen
Stamps: Season of Thanks (D1604) and Thankful Heart (B1463)
CTMH Products Used:
- Pathfinding Paper Packet (X7186B)
- Kraft Card Stock (Z2023)
- Colonial White Card Stock (Z2168)
- White Daisy Card Stock (Z2163)
- Autumn Terracotta Card Stock (1270)
- Shinhan Alcohol Markers (Y49,Y222,YR24,R11,GY235,BR96,G46 & GY234)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Black Archival Ink (44751)
- Autumn Terracotta Ink Pad (Z2101)
- Olive Ink Pad (Z2137)
- Goldrush Ink Pad (Z2123)
- New England Ivy Pigment Ink (Included in Enchantment Set X5934)
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder (Z2088)
- Bling Gems Gold Assortment (Z2023)
- Other Products:
- Orange Thread (I used Gutermann Col#476)
- Glitter Embossing Powder
- Card Base - Cut fit to Mat or approximately 8.5" x 4" the "thanks" card base using the Kraft card stock. The "thanks" layer located at the top of the card is cut at 4 X 1.2 using the Autumn Terracotta Card stock card fold at center crease using a bone folder. (Optional - Use Versamark Ink and Add Glitter Clear Embossing Powder to "Thanks" layer, heat set before adhering to card base)
- Layer 1 - Cut a piece of the Pathfinding Paper Pack, at 4.75" x 4.5", using a sponge dauber and Autumn Terracotta Ink Pad, Ink the edges. Use a tape runner and adhere to card base.
- Layer 2 - Cut a piece of Colonial White Card stock at 4.25" x 4". Ink Season of Thanks (D1604) background stamp by using sponge daubers and a mixture of Olive Ink Pad, Autumn Terracotta Ink Pad and Goldrush Ink Pad. Use a tape runner to adhere to layer 1.
- Layer 3 - Cut a piece of Colonial White Card stock at 3.5" x 2.25". Stamp "A Thankful Heart" image on center of card using the New England Ivy Pigment Ink, add clear embossing powder and heat set. Using Shinhan Alcohol Marker (YR24 Marigold) color in center of "Thankful". Sew a straight stitch border 1/4" from the edge (I used Gutermann Col#476). Use a tape runner to adhere to layer 2
- Accent - Using a black archival ink, stamp 3 each on White Daisy cardstock the pumpkin and 2 different types of leaves from the Thankful Heart (B1463) stamp set and color/blend with Shinhan Markers ( I used Y49,Y222,YR24,R11,GY235,BR96,G46 & GY234). Fuzzy Cut all images, leave a small border around each image. Cut small pieces of 3-D Foam tape and adhere all to bottom of the card. Add Gold Bling Accent to Flap.
- For the inside of the card, cut a piece of the Pathfinding Paper Pack, at 4.5" x 3.75", using a sponge dauber and Autumn Terracota Ink Pad, Ink the edges. Use a tape runner to adhere card base. Lastly, cut a piece of Colonial White Card Stock at 4.25" x 3.5" using a sponge dauber and Autumn Terracota Ink Pad, Ink the edges. Use a tape runner to adhere on top of Pathfinding piece.
If you have any questions regarding the tools, products and assembly instructions, feel free to send me an email at email@example.com All CTMH products and tools are available for purchase through my website at www.luvz2scrapbook.ctmh.com